Serving Lake St. Louis, Chesterfield, Eureka and O’Fallon in Missouri
Building confidence through tumbling, gymnastics, trampoline, aerial silks, birthday parties, preschool programs and private lessons that create glowing smiles!
1/2 Year Competitive Cheerleading Tryouts In:
The HINRG Difference:
HINRG team will provide every cheerleader the opportunity to excel, not only in the sport of cheerleading, but in life. When properly taught- cheerleading teaches; self-esteem, self-motivation, self-discipline, determination, work ethic, and time management. Furthermore, teamwork, team spirit, leadership, good sportsmanship, and respect for others will be cultivated.
Please note the following days and times are tentative and are subject to change. The safety and health of our athletes and coaching staff is our top priority.
- An Optional Parent Meeting will be offered through Zoom on September 13th from 7:00-8:00 pm. We will email a zoom link the morning of the meeting to those registered for the meeting. You may register on the calendar below.
- Tryouts will be Friday, September 18th from 6:00-6:30 pm in Chesterfield. Saturday, September 19th from 2:00-2:30 pm in Lake Saint Louis. And Saturday, September 19th from 6:00-6:30 pm in Eureka. You must register on the calendar below AND fill out/submit the “tryout sign-up sheet” above to firstname.lastname@example.org to be able to tryout.
- Team Announcements & Parent Meeting will be Friday, September 18th at 8:00 pm in Chesterfield. Saturday, September 19th at 4:00 pm in Lake Saint Louis. And Saturday, September 19th at 8:00 pm in Eureka
- First Team Practices will be the week of September 20th.
- Choreography Camp will be October 1st-4th. Times will be determined upon team placement.
For more information email Coach Sarah at email@example.com